Protein Baked Oats
A great breakfast or dessert option for those with a sweet tooth who want to increase their protein intake.
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 15 Minutes
- Total Time 20 Minutes
- Serves 1 People
- Calories 253 kcal
- 40g Rolled Oats
- 175ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix rolled oats and water in a measuring jug and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix protein powder and baking powder in to the oats and water and pour in to oven proof dish.
- Add any aditional toppings such as fruit or chocolate (Calories not incluted)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
You can make this with lots of different toppings depending on what you like. Remember to include them if you track your calories.